SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
SHIPPING POLICYAt Detox Care our goal is to make your infrared Detox Care buying experience simple, efficient and easy. Our promise is to ensure your total satisfaction. Shipping damage claims are rare, but they do happen. In the event of shipping damage we will promptly replace or fix the damage to your satisfaction. Should you need to return an item to us, please note our Cancellation and Return Policy below:
Visible Loss or Damage
Any external evidence of loss or damage that occurred during transit is considered visible loss or damage and should be noted on the bill of lading and signed by the carrier's agent (driver).
Concealed Loss or Damage
Any damage that occurred during transit that was not visible at the time of delivery is considered concealed loss or damage. Due to rough handling in transit it is possible to damage the contents of a container without damaging the container. If such a situation occurs it is important to contact us immediately for instructions on how to handle the claim. If a claim is to be filed it is important to save the container that the damaged merchandise arrived in. You must open all received boxes and inspect products for concealed damage within 7 business days of delivery.
Receiving Your Shipment
When receiving your shipment it is important to do the following:
1. Detox Care shipment will be delivered to you
- Directly by us or
- By any commercial transport / courier service.
2. Your shipment may consist of a number of individual boxes placed on a single pallet. 3. Check shipment for any visible damage to containers. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut it is very important to mark this on the bill of lading. If there is a possibility of damage it may be necessary to open the box and mark the actual damage on the bill of lading. It is important to be specific.
3. Boxes that have been dropped may not show obvious signs of external damage. You may want to open these specific boxes before the driver leaves to ensure that the contents do not have concealed damage. The driver may refuse to allow you the time to open specific boxes - if this is the case, open the boxes as soon as possible, but not later than 3 days after the delivery, to inspect for damage.
Refusing a Freight Shipment & Freight Carrier FeesIf the shipment is damaged and unusable, it may be necessary to refuse part or all of the order. Call us before refusing any shipment.
Please note that any additional freight carrier's fees such as re-delivery are the responsibility of the customer (unless otherwise noted on your order).
CANCELLATION AND RETURN POLICY
1. If an order is cancelled prior to shipment, payment will be fully refunded. Note that we consider your product to be "shipped" when a Bill of Lading and tracking number have been generated for a freight carrier. After products are considered shipped, cancellations are treated as returns as described below.
2. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from our Customer Service Department. Please call us to obtain an RMA. No returns will be accepted or any credit granted without an RMA. To provide any credit or replacement units we must first have a chance to receive and completely inspect your return.
4. If you refuse an item delivered by a commercial shipping company for any reason other than damaged merchandise or a shipping error by us, the item shall be treated as a return and charges of return shipment will be applicable.
5. Most products come with a manufacturer's warranty which is located in/on their packaging or in their documentation. We do not provide any warranty over and above the manufacturer's warranty.